JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got the Truglo Trubrite 30 series 1-6x24 scope mounted on my AR15. MSRP is $270 but got a great deal from opticsplanet for $160.

It's made in China but comes with a limited lifetime warranty from Truglo and the build quality on initial impression looks great.
They say it's a "true" 1x but it's more like a 1.5x, you can still shoot it at 1x with both eyes open but it's not going to be like a true red dot. The scope comes mounted in the Truglo scope mount but I opted to mount the scope using a Aero Precision ultralite scope mount. The windage and elevation turrets are locked into place and to adjust them you pull the adjustment knobs away from the scope and they adjust with solid audible and tactile clicks. The reticle is illuminated red and green and it's daylight visible which is a plus, however the illumination knob adjustment isn't clicks but spongy. One negative at this point is that the included caps are crap, they literally fell apart on me.

I haven't shot the AR with this scope very much at this point but initial impressions are good and I feel like I'm getting really great value for money.

I'll post updates after shooting more.

IMG_1532.JPG IMG_1535.JPG IMG_1536.JPG IMG_1537.JPG

Great, let us know after you zero and put a hundred rounds or so down range. too many spare parts have gotten me into another build. I am still determining varmint, .300 BLk or who knows as long as it uses a FA BCG since that's what's coming one of these days!!!:D

Brutus Out

Just got the Truglo Trubrite 30 series 1-6x24 scope mounted on my AR15. MSRP is $270 but got a great deal from opticsplanet for $160.

It's made in China but comes with a limited lifetime warranty from Truglo and the build quality on initial impression looks great.
They say it's a "true" 1x but it's more like a 1.5x, you can still shoot it at 1x with both eyes open but it's not going to be like a true red dot. The scope comes mounted in the Truglo scope mount but I opted to mount the scope using a Aero Precision ultralite scope mount. The windage and elevation turrets are locked into place and to adjust them you pull the adjustment knobs away from the scope and they adjust with solid audible and tactile clicks. The reticle is illuminated red and green and it's daylight visible which is a plus, however the illumination knob adjustment isn't clicks but spongy. One negative at this point is that the included caps are crap, they literally fell apart on me.

I haven't shot the AR with this scope very much at this point but initial impressions are good and I feel like I'm getting really great value for money.

I'll post updates after shooting more.

View attachment 312833 View attachment 312834 View attachment 312835 View attachment 312836

The reticle looks great and the zoom handle's size looks convenient to use.

I was gifted a primary arms 1-6X scope from a friend. I put it on a Leupold mount and have been very pleased with it. Clear glass and holds a good zero.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top