JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you check out pintos gun shop?
I have, but they didn't have what I was looking for; which I've been there a couple times a week for about three weeks. Today I had to drive up to Bellingham and scored some Bullseye and Unique at Calbela's, in Tulalip. They were just loading their shelves when I got there.

I have, but they didn't have what I was looking for; which I've been there a couple times a week for about three weeks. Today I had to drive up to Bellingham and scored some Bullseye and Unique at Calbela's, in Tulalip. They were just loading their shelves when I got there.

Bullseye?! Shut the front door! That stuff has been harder to find than unicorn farts!

I have done a couple of private sales in WA in the past couple months and it goes like this:

Seller/buyer agree on terms
Meet at the FFL
Seller/buyer present ID
Buyer fills out 4473
If handgun, buyer also fills out WA pistol form
FFL collects transfer fee (from whomever agreed to pay it) and does NICS check
If buyer is approved, he gets firearm and gives seller the funds
If buyer delayed/or declined seller leaves with firearm

The sales I have done have been to folks with CPL so it was "cash and carry", if buyer doesn't have CPL I don't know the process of enforcing the wait period. My guess would be the FFL holds on to it for the wait and then turns it over to buyer.

I'm fairly new to guns, and what I've found is there are almost no gun stores in the Seattle area. If you find a place that sells guns, they probably don't have any reloading supplies or offer anything other than basic stuff. When I was younger, there were more places to buy guns and/or supplies.

Yea it's down to Soortsmans warehouse, Cabelas and Bi-Mart except for Curts down here which is one of the few good small businesses as far as inventory goes.

Factor in drive time and gas and the shipping really starts to look affordable - I like to touch and feel before I buy though so I'm not a huge fan of Internet buying.

When the shop does a nics check,nics does not know or care if the gun is in fact put in the books or not.
In fact the store has about 24hrs before they have to sign the gun in the book.
So the store can call in to nics,do the check,then sign the gun in and out. Or just send the seller home with his gun
He doesn't need a check done to walk in and out of a store
So any store owner with half a brain can do the check on the buyer and then let the seller know if the buyer passed or not.Now maybe that shop has someone come in every other day and do the books.That's the only reason I could see that it would take 2 days
I don't get why a shop would want to mess with it that way. Now they have a pi$$ed off customer waiting to get his gun back.It would just make a unnecessary mess

I've been using Tigard Pawn 4 More on SW Pacific Hwy. exclusively since mid-2013. I just checked my inventory list and have used them 20 times @ $25 per transaction - $15 FFL fee & $10 OSP fee.

I just called them here's how they do it:

(1) Seller provides color copy (front & back) of D/L or other Gov't issued ID and phone number. If buyer has paid the seller, the seller can leave & the FFL logs the gun into inventory.

(2) The buyer pays $25 to the FFL & completes a 4473. If approved he walks out the door with the gun & the gun is issued out of inventory.

(3) If buyer is denied the FFL holds the gun, calls the seller & has them return to p/u the gun. Since the seller has the buyer's money they work out a (hopefully) amicable refund. Either way, the FFL gets his $25.

I can't recommend Tigard Pawn 4 More highly enough. They call within an hour of your gun arriving from PSA, Bud's, whoever & are open 7 days / week. Super people to deal with but their prices on used guns are too high for me. They have a wide variety of used guns and have had some models that I bought elsewhere for considerably less.

1) Seller provides color copy (front & back) of D/L or other Gov't issued ID and phone number. If buyer has paid the seller, the seller can leave & the FFL logs the gun into inventory.
Then you do a check to get your gun back
No thanks
Seems to me,unless it's a friend ,you would want to make sure the buyer knew he will pass.
What a mess to sell to someone then they want their money back cause they didn't pass the check.
Or do you tell them ahead of time if they don't pass,it's on them to sell the rifle?
Cause if I sell a gun,the money was spent before I sold it,usually on another gun or something as important

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top