JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since the site started I've been getting messages from people suggesting ways to clean up the Transaction Ratings section and make it easier to navigate. There are numerous issues with posting a new thread for each new deal, name misspellings, and other problems. We now have a much better solution, the new Trade Ratings system.

You'll notice under everyone's name in the information box the new 'Trade Ratings', then a number link. If you click on the number it'll take you to the member's trade ratings profile, where you can give and view feedback on transactions of that member.

From this point on, the old Transaction Ratings section will be closed to new threads and posts. However, I'm going to leave it up and viewable for 30 days and encourage all of you to enter your past transactions into the new system. After 30 days the Transaction Ratings section will be deleted.

For those of you concerned with privacy, this system is 100% optional. You should discuss whether or not to participate on a per transaction basis with the other party.

Enjoy :s0155:

If you look in everyone's 'mini profile' under their name to the left, you'll see "Trade Ratings". Click on the number, then you can click "Submit Feedback For Whoever". You can also access it in the Trade Ratings tab in a users profile ;)

If you look in everyone's 'mini profile' under their name to the left, you'll see "Trade Ratings". Click on the number, then you can click "Submit Feedback For Whoever". You can also access it in the Trade Ratings tab in a users profile ;)

The Public Profile "Trade Ratings Tab" can only be found if you know to click the little "fast-forward" arrow at the right of their profile buttons..................elsullo

The Public Profile "Trade Ratings Tab" can only be found if you know to click the little "fast-forward" arrow at the right of their profile buttons..................elsullo

Maybe this is different depending on browser or screen resolution, because I do not have to push a chevron on the profiles to see the ratings tab, (if we are talking about the same thing). This is the part of the profile I'm referring to;

I can't figure out how to leave a rating for someone. I'm looking at a person's profile by clicking their name, such as one in a message thread. I then click the Trade Ratings tab, but don't see any way to leave feedback.

Figured it out ... click on the little number after Trade Ratings under the person's name in a thread. You should add the same ability when viewing a profile.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top