JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The wife Picked the caldwell dft lead sled up at midway for 140.00 when it was on sale a week before Christmas. Screaming deal. Now to make up some test loads to test the rest

Got a few gun items, including a .40SW/10mm die set for the Lee Turret Press, along with a spare turret. Also got a Maglula Uplula pistol loader (works really well!) and a Caldwell adjustable bench rest with a set of bags to go with it. Also got a few items for the GHB/BOB that I'm still building up.

Love after Christmas sales at cabelas

20151226_132920.jpg

20151226_132920.jpg

This was the year of the gift card - but I did get a giant "ammo crate" that I would never fill with ammo. Not without spending a couple years in a gym on the weight racks anyway. Makes a great dry storage bin though.

With my gift cards I ordered a set of LOK G-10 grips for my CZ, a reel for a new 4 weight flyrod I bought (I guess that rod was sort of a present to myself), a rio switch chucker line for my 6 weight switch rod, some random smaller bits and baubles of a fly fishing nature. My wife gave me some stocking stuffers including some Hot Hands which will be nice. Going to throw one set in the overnight bag, the other in the fishing kit.

Most Christmas focus rightfully went to family members and our kiddo. I have a 13, soon to be 14 year old little brother down in texas working his way up the ranks in the boy scouts - so I sent him a leatherman tool as I figured he could use something better than the boy scout pocket knife. Dad said he got him a BB pistol to ease him into firearms training. My dad hasn't been shooting in a while himself, but he's got a small, collection of guns and we've been conversing because he wants to get his CHL and is going to buy himself a Glock 19 for his birthday next month. My wife and I sent my little sister a nice necklace. Our Kiddo got loaded up with toys and warm clothes - including a "Fart Blaster" from minions. Mom regrets that purchase :rolleyes: (it was her idea, fyi.)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top