JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Look what I found for $200 bucks a Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 Magnum factory ported with 150 rounds of hand loads and 100 empty cases. I do not know what powder is in the hand loads but it is a 240gr SWC with 24.5gr of powder according to my reload manuals it’s loaded at max pressure if the powder is H110 or Win 296. I think I’ll soften the load by 10 percent just to be on the safe side.

I hate you. I was just thinking today how nice it would be to have a Ruger Super Blackhawk. I will probably buy myself one as a graduation gift when I finish grad school. I am currently trying to buy as many semi-auto handguns as financially possible right now. You know, in case the laws change . . .

:dynamite::dynamite::dynamite::dynamite::dynamite::dynamite::dynamite::dynamite::dynamite::dynamite:

I am soooooo against this idea. I think I have some win296, I'll offer to you if you'll promise to dump the powder in those rounds and charge them with a known powder and a known charge.

Really I am serious

I agree totally with this. Unless you know EXACTLY what powder and what charge is loaded I would NOT risk shooting those handloads. It's not too big of a deal to remove the bullets, dump the powder, and then reload with a known, safe charge of a powder specific to the caliber.

Perhaps that's why there are 100 empties?? Maybe they were too hot for the shooter and it scared them off of the gun altogether??

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top