JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just picked up a Remington 870 Express Magnum COMPACT 20ga. Never even knew they made these until last night.

20ga small frame 12" LOP 21" remchoke ribbed barrel this one has the plain jane Express wood stocks.

Its basically like a 20ga home defense shotty but is really a hunting shotgun made for a small woman or a kid.

I'm going to square away the butt stock on this one with a new pad and make up some spacers so it can grow with the granddaughters. Later I'll buy a std. 26" remchoke barrel for it.

Pretty cool little shotty and I found it at a local shop for a whopping $129.00 out the door.

I'm going to get a mag tube extension for it and use it as a bedroom or truck gun until the G daughters are old enough.

Looks like this one.

10093625.jpg

Very nice! After shooting clays with my wife a while back that will probably be my next gun (something a little smaller/lighter than the 12 gauge will fit her nicely).

A good reminder that deals can be found so I should have some patience. :)

My buddy bought one from Wal-mart 2 years ago for his wife. They took it out to shoot clays and it would not eject the spent shells. It would pull them back, just not send them out the side. After looking the gun over, he found the flat ejector spring had not been riveted to the receiver. Wal-mart would not take a return or give an exchange. They would not send it back for repairs.

Made me wonder if manufacturers have a b-team for building box store guns to get them to those prices????

My buddy bought one from Wal-mart 2 years ago for his wife. They took it out to shoot clays and it would not eject the spent shells. It would pull them back, just not send them out the side. After looking the gun over, he found the flat ejector spring had not been riveted to the receiver. Wal-mart would not take a return or give an exchange. They would not send it back for repairs.

Made me wonder if manufacturers have a b-team for building box store guns to get them to those prices????

Hopefully just an isolated incident.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top