JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so, i got permission from the wife to get a new rifle in the next few months. i'm interested in a high accuracy semi auto rifle. been looking at the R.E.P.R. would like any opinions on the best rifle in that family of weapons. thanx

The Barrett M82A1 is extremely accurate and also semi-auto.
Definitely my vote if the wife says it's OK for you to get a rifle! :s0114:
(As stated, more info please.)

thanx so far, to answer the questions though. i would probably do some hunting with it i go out to a buddies property in eastern wa once a year for coyotes, also just general plinking but at distance. the same friend i hunt with just finished building an 800 yard range. and as far as price i got 5,000 limit for rifle, scope, mounts and or other accessories. so depending on the rifle i chose might have to wait for high quality scope etc...

Take your time and ask lots of questions. Bolt gun or semi-auto? Nightforce scope and a Savage FP will shoot tiny groups and you would have change. Lots of ooptions. Have fun!!

i have a 6.5 grendel upper with les baer barrel and bolt(before he came out with .264 LBC) It shoots around .4-.5 MOA. and supposedly the round can stay supersonic out to 1000 yards. This is the most accurate rifle I have every had the pleasure to shoot. has almost no kick/recoil.

You should look at the les baer .264 LBC. great round, very accurate. and it comes in a semi auto just like you want.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top