JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All these mass murderers have an "off" look. Line them all up and you can just see it in their eyes.

And yet, not every guy with that look (and there are lots of 'em, for sure) becomes a mass killer. I wish one could tell by just looking at people. Almost everybody like this creates a pattern that, when looked at by investigators after the fact, appears obvious. Unfortunately, investigators can only see backward, and are not able to predict forward.

At least not without removing our own rights as sovereign citizens.

And yet, not every guy with that look (and there are lots of 'em, for sure) becomes a mass killer. I wish one could tell by just looking at people. Almost everybody like this creates a pattern that, when looked at by investigators after the fact, appears obvious. Unfortunately, investigators can only see backward, and are not able to predict forward.

True....
But between just these two there are strong similar looks. At least I think so.

Since arresting for precognitive crimes was only in the movies, this thing called Freedom can add an element of danger...but we wouldn't have it any other way.

if only they could...... :p
minority-report.jpg

Dead souls - and for most a use of nasty prescription drugs to alter their mind and further deaden themselves. Almost all of those mass shooters have been on antidepressants and were known to have issues. Dylan Roof represented himself so that his lawyers could not present evidence of his mental health evaluation - that is really strange, but I wonder if it's not a ploy to set himself up for appeal at a later date. Only a crazy person would go into a capital murder trial and represent themselves, right up to the penalty phase.

To me, the hair cut seems to be tied into it. Thus which begets the question, "did the hair cut cause the mental condition or vice versa"? Then we have Angela Merkel....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top