New town shooter and Roof have same freaky look!

CHLChris

Reactions
And yet, not every guy with that look (and there are lots of 'em, for sure) becomes a mass killer. I wish one could tell by just looking at people. Almost everybody like this creates a pattern that, when looked at by investigators after the fact, appears obvious. Unfortunately, investigators can only see backward, and are not able to predict forward.

At least not without removing our own rights as sovereign citizens.

OP
fxdc
Reactions
And yet, not every guy with that look (and there are lots of 'em, for sure) becomes a mass killer. I wish one could tell by just looking at people. Almost everybody like this creates a pattern that, when looked at by investigators after the fact, appears obvious. Unfortunately, investigators can only see backward, and are not able to predict forward.

True....
But between just these two there are strong similar looks. At least I think so.

DB is Here

Reactions

Since arresting for precognitive crimes was only in the movies, this thing called Freedom can add an element of danger...but we wouldn't have it any other way.

Reactions
if only they could...... :p
minority-report.jpg

Reactions
Dead souls - and for most a use of nasty prescription drugs to alter their mind and further deaden themselves. Almost all of those mass shooters have been on antidepressants and were known to have issues. Dylan Roof represented himself so that his lawyers could not present evidence of his mental health evaluation - that is really strange, but I wonder if it's not a ploy to set himself up for appeal at a later date. Only a crazy person would go into a capital murder trial and represent themselves, right up to the penalty phase.

To me, the hair cut seems to be tied into it. Thus which begets the question, "did the hair cut cause the mental condition or vice versa"? Then we have Angela Merkel....

UPCOMING EVENTS

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
Top Bottom