JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$775
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have this cross-posted over on Armslist here as well: https://www.armslist.com/posts/1334...s-copolla-t4-12-ga-shotgun--benelli-m4-clone-

I purchased this with the idea of having a fun range gun and a bit of a project gun since these Benelli clones are compatible with all the aftermarket Benelli parts but have decided to downsize the collection a bit. Of all the clones currently out there and after doing as much research as I could, I'd say this is one of the closest and high quality. You actually get ghost ring sights that aren't warped, metal picatinny rail, metal trigger guard, and a comfortable over-molded pistol grip unlike some of the cheaper clones.

Price is OBO and buyer pays FFL transfer fee. Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions!

MAKE: Four Peaks
MODEL: Copolla T4
CALIBER: 12 GA
CONDITION: New
ACTION/SAFETY: ARGO Gas System Semi Auto/Cross Bolt Safety
SIGHTS: Front and Rear Adjustable Sights
CONSTRUCTION: 18.5" 4140 Steel Matte Black Barrel w/ Screw in Chokes, Black Synthetic Furniture, Matte Black Aluminum Receiver
COMES WITH: 3 screw in chokes (Modified, Improved Cylinder, and Skeet), Box, Manual

Photo Jun 15, 8 29 16 PM.jpg Photo Jun 15, 8 23 37 PM.jpg Photo Jun 15, 8 24 49 PM.jpg Photo Jun 15, 8 24 36 PM.jpg Photo Jun 15, 8 25 01 PM.jpg Photo Jun 15, 8 24 08 PM.jpg Photo Jun 15, 8 25 42 PM.jpg Photo Jun 15, 8 23 07 PM.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: