JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

My father and I have just recently moved from Los Angeles, CA to Everett, WA. We're still in the process for finding the right place, but really like Washington so far.

I have been an avid firearms enthusiast for about 10 years now and am fairly book smart when it comes to firearms. I even got my Anti-Gun family to enjoy the sport as well. Up until now I have been battling the CA laws on firearms in regards to ownership. Now that I am in WA, the concept of firearms with over 10 rounds, no pistol roster and the massive amount of AWB restrictions placed on purchases is mind blowing to me and I don't know where start. I even sold everything (saiga 308 converted, Type 56 SKS, Ruger gunsite scout, Sig SP2022) besides my ruger 10/22 so I wouldn't be on the chopping block when it came to the ongoing bans.

I look forward to establishing residency here and beginning to expand my firearms collect and finding friends among the firearms community here.

I am glad to be away from CA. The first thing I noticed is the different in attitude going through OR and WA. For some reason CA thinks it IS the USA rather than a part of it.

Welcome

I used to live in that neck of the woods. You might wanna check out Norpoint indoor shooting range in Arlington just off of Hwy 9. There are also good places to shoot up in hills above Granite Falls. Good luck on your new adventures. :)

Welcome! We're here almost 2 years (outside liberal seattle) from San Diego. It's not the best state in the Union, but it beats kommiefornia!! :)

You don't have to wait to get your CPL (Carry permit). Just have an address and GO! :)

peace,
Michael J.

I am glad to be away from CA. The first thing I noticed is the different in attitude going through OR and WA. For some reason CA thinks it IS the USA rather than a part of it.

I lived in Sacramento California for 24 years and moved up to Pollock Pines California after that. My wife got a contract at Boeing in Seattle area in early 1997 and we were looking at homes in October of 1997. I had to relocate as well so I had to look for IT jobs in the Seattle area. Unfortunately I still have some family members living in Sacramento so I have to fly or drive down sometimes.

Welcome and Aloha, FYI if you looking for shooting range (unless you already found it) close to you is the Westcoast Armory North, just off Hwy 99 and 128, real friendly and helpful bunch. The Bronze membership is reasonable and good start if you don't want to commit right away, anyway can check out their website.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top