JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, my name is John. I'm new to WA and 2A in the PNW. I started out 2020 with a cross-country relocation to the Seattle area from mid-Michigan for a work opportunity. Work-wise, I'm in the cybersecurity field. On the personal side I was previously active in MI 2A efforts as a member of Michigan Gun Owners (MGO) including a term on the board of directors and various committees. I was also a member of Michigan Open Carry (MOC).

Outside of 2A interests, I'm into bitcoin, chess and side hustles. I joined the board to get more information on 2A issues in my new home state of Washington as well as info on training, shooting and other opportunities in Kitsap county.

Hope you like predator hunting, because a robust predator population is the best thing this state has to offer. Deer, elk, moose... not so much. But really, bear meat is great, and our bear hunting here is fantastic.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top