New to WA

Reactions
Hello, my name is John. I'm new to WA and 2A in the PNW. I started out 2020 with a cross-country relocation to the Seattle area from mid-Michigan for a work opportunity. Work-wise, I'm in the cybersecurity field. On the personal side I was previously active in MI 2A efforts as a member of Michigan Gun Owners (MGO) including a term on the board of directors and various committees. I was also a member of Michigan Open Carry (MOC).

Outside of 2A interests, I'm into bitcoin, chess and side hustles. I joined the board to get more information on 2A issues in my new home state of Washington as well as info on training, shooting and other opportunities in Kitsap county.

Reactions
Hope you like predator hunting, because a robust predator population is the best thing this state has to offer. Deer, elk, moose... not so much. But really, bear meat is great, and our bear hunting here is fantastic.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• 36 Pit
    4.00 star(s)
    Went here this morning. This was my first time shooting on public land in Oregon. The guys from Trash No Land were there as well as other...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good prices, interesting items
    I like taking a drive through farm country to this spot... nice selection.
    • kbf64
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good Friday!
    Had a great first time visit that included a transfer, a special order, and some trading. Can't wait to come back! Also I realized after I got...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
Top Bottom