JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been looking for a new place after using the Beaver Damn rock query that is now only open to public on the weekends (which is stupidly busy during the summer time). My last experience with that location was literally the last time. People shooting across the range at your pistol target that is 10 feet in front of you is not safe, especially when it's buckshot being aimed in your direction. That guy got an ear full from me. Far too many careless, dangerous, and uneducated shooters go there. Summer time is the worse because you get drunken moron campers being all big and bad.

My predicament is that I don't want to join a club, but that seems to be the only option around the suburbs of Portland. Of course I could drive 100+ miles to a location I have been going to all my life, but those miles just doesn't cut it.

I live in the Beaverton area, anyone know of a good location that is not heavily used and is not hours away from driving to?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top