JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Should I have a local lawyer or go online? I'm in Salem, OR and looking to start a trust for future suppressors. Tons of things come up with a web search but not sure which ones are reputable and have good support.
Thanks.
AJ

A lawyer will sell you a $350.00 boiler plate gun trust that costs $59.99 online.
Here's an Oregon one that's on sale, which is offered in many states, they just change the states name as far as I can tell.

A lawyer will sell you a $350.00 boiler plate gun trust that costs $59.99 online.
Here's an Oregon one that's on sale, which is offered in many states, they just change the states name as far as I can tell.

I copied and pasted a Trust template for free, then entered the relevant information and had it notarized. Sailed through w/o a hitch on my SBR.

+1 for National Gun Trusts. They're really good about answering questions about the process, and what to do when things come up or change later. Their trust is written so the schedule of trust property doesn't need to be sent to the ATF or anyone else, and the trust comes with all the forms you'll need later to add/remove trustees or beneficiaries, or update the trust, like if you move and whatnot. They're also very active on www.reddit.com/r/NFA.

So with this one could I add my adult son and wife to it?

The new laws concerning the "Responsible Person Questionnaire" in a gun trust complicates things a bit.
You can thank Obama for making it harder to deal with NFA gun trusts.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top