JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks not really into carrying a pistol though. Thought about it
Welcome!
It's not that you have to carry a pistol, but by getting your carry permit you are helping to represent your 2A brethren. Numbers count. When the number of concealed permit holders increase, so do our voices.

What cigars said … if every gun owner went the CPL route it would really rattle some political hacks and make it more difficult to blame gun owners for societal violence.

Plus you don't know when they may change the rules making obtaining one more difficult. They are good for 5 years.

And it takes 30 - 60 days to process, who knows what might happen in your life even as early as tomorrow?

It's been many years since I was a member, but the Everett Sportsman Club was a great range and annual memberships were very reasonable. Check them out at:

Welcome to the site, there are a lot of great folks here … enjoy!

Exactly!! Everyone needs to be bold and stand up and fight. Its not the law abiding citizens. Its the 1% criminals screwing it up. And its not the gun. Its the dam wicked heart. Gun laws do not work. Look at all the country that they did this to. It destroyed them. Venezuela.

What cigars said … if every gun owner went the CPL route it would really rattle some political hacks and make it more difficult to blame gun owners for societal violence.

Plus you don't know when they may change the rules making obtaining one more difficult. They are good for 5 years.

And it takes 30 - 60 days to process, who knows what might happen in your life even as early as tomorrow?

It's been many years since I was a member, but the Everett Sportsman Club was a great range and annual memberships were very reasonable. Check them out at:

Welcome to the site, there are a lot of great folks here … enjoy!
Thanls man if u could direct me to some good folks i appreciate it. Looking to get back into shooting agwin

It's been far too long for me to know anybody there now, but I do know folks who travel there to shoot matches and the comments are always positive, so I'm sure it's as great a place as when I was a member.

I'd just swing by during open hours, walk in and introduce yourself to the RO and other members that happen to be there. That way you will get a feel for how they treat folks there.

What type of shooting do you do … or did? Are you interested in competition (from the laid-back friendly matches to the OMG this gang is serious types), plinking, accuracy, shoot and scoot (the dynamic speed type of shooting where you move, the targets are big and you try to make them go ding, ding, ding as fast as possible) or …?

It's been far too long for me to know anybody there now, but I do know folks who travel there to shoot matches and the comments are always positive, so I'm sure it's as great a place as when I was a member.

I'd just swing by during open hours, walk in and introduce yourself to the RO and other members that happen to be there. That way you will get a feel for how they treat folks there.

What type of shooting do you do … or did? Are you interested in competition (from the laid-back friendly matches to the OMG this gang is serious types), plinking, accuracy, shoot and scoot (the dynamic speed type of shooting where you move, the targets are big and you try to make them go ding, ding, ding as fast as possible) or …?
Im sorry but are u adressing me?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads