JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My name is Zeke. I live in Vancouver for three years and lived in Oregon for 30 years. I spend my days off building custom ar platform rifles. I have put together over 100 builds so if anyone is interested in building a custom ar for themselves I would be glad to answer any questions. I am interested in purchasing a couple suppressors for my guns and in doing research I found this sight. And that's how I ended up here. I saw there is a member called cocktailer and I am looking for a class three dealer in vancouver to help me with my purchase and transfer.I own an assortment of ar rifles pof noveske lwrc kac an fn scar an acr many glocks and some 22 cal pistols for plinking. I been going to the English pit and up on larch mtn to shoot.I am looking formnew places to shoot legally in our area.and I am here for good conversation about suppressors carbines and pistols and anything else firearm related.

welcome.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads