Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New to this forum, not new to guns or to forums. Located in Snohomish, WA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Scoundrel, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Scoundrel

Scoundrel Western Wasington State Member

Greetings!

I'm in Snohomish, WA, am around 40-ish, and have multiple pistols and long guns.
    I have permits to carry concealed issued from WA, OR, and UT.
    I am not new to forums at all. I am relatively new to firearms, meaning a few years.

Don't expect me to recognize a particular model and tell you its characteristics by looking at a photo of it, but if you handed it to me I could figure out how to field strip it in most cases. If it was a Ruger MK III with the magazine safety still installed, I'd probably have to peek at the manual again to remove the receiver and put it back together.

I have a Kahr CM9, Walther PPQ, S&W M&P 15/22, Ruger Charger, couple of .22lr mini-revolvers, and a few others.

I looked through the rules but didn't see anything about avatars or posting photos in the message body. I expect I'll find that info somewhere, but if someone sees this first, can you tell me how many posts I need to write before I can send up an avatar or post photos?

I guess that's about enough to be getting on with for now. See you on the forum!

2. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome. :)

3. Scoundrel

Scoundrel Western Wasington State Member

By the way, I'm glad to see another gun forum on which the account registration process actually works. I tried to sign up for two other local ones a few months ago, never got the activation e-mail. Wasn't in my spam filter. I run my own mail server so it wasn't the ISP's spam or political agenda filter. Sent PMs to moderators, got no replies. But the moderators were active, there were recent posts from them.

Guess they didn't want any new members. :dunno:

Anyway, here I am.

4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Welcome, Here!!

5. AMT

AMT Vancouver, WA. Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Welcome! :thumbup: