JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello!

I have made my first firearm purchase and I am ready to embark on this new hobby/sport(?).

I have purchased a Glock 30 SF and Mossberg 500 Cruiser.

I know next to nothing about firearms, having actually only fired about 20 rounds in my life. The next step for me is going to be finding some training and obtaining a CHL (Which I have an inquiry about that I will post in the training section).

This seems to be the place to be as this board is loaded with knowledgeable and helpful people.

I am looking forward to learning what I can to be a safe and responsible gun owner.

Jason

Welcome! You've done well on your first purchases and the decision to get training is commendable. I highly recommend Oregon Firearms Academy, great folks to train with.

Last Edited:
Your commitment to training is a good thing. There are many rewards to be had in the world of firearms, and just as many pitfalls. Training is the foundation that keeps you and those around you safe. Welcome aboard.

welcome to NWF ! well..it looks like your getting around great already ! you'll find plenty of folks in your area on this site,and they come w/ alot of info ! congrats on the firearms ! you should enjoy those, and it looks like your going in for the safety aspect as a "top of the list" so to speak ! good call, and enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads