JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just want to say hi and glad I was led in your direction by another member. We were speaking about how trash A**slist has become and he said he's been over here for years. I have been an Oregon resident for about 6 years and have loved every minute in my small mountain town. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

20210922_124008.jpg

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Glad to see there are other folks out there keeping it clean. We are having a hell of a time up here on the middle fork. The past year or two has brought a lot of "campers" from the city up the hill. I
dont have anything against anyone falling on hard times or the folks that just prefer to live rough, I do however have no tolerance for people who leave mountains of trash and hypodermic drug paraphernalia all over our woods. We try to go and let folks know to keep their camp clean or at least let them know they can be connected to the camp when they abandon it. Then we have clean up crews come out, and sometimes have been able to get charges brought against some of these people. You'd be surprised how many motor homes/trailers end up here. Lived in until the trash piles up around it, then abandoned. Anyway I digress... Glad to hear from another forest steward.

Glad to see there are other folks out there keeping it clean. We are having a hell of a time up here on the middle fork. The past year or two has brought a lot of "campers" from the city up the hill. I
dont have anything against anyone falling on hard times or the folks that just prefer to live rough, I do however have no tolerance for people who leave mountains of trash and hypodermic drug paraphernalia all over our woods. We try to go and let folks know to keep their camp clean or at least let them know they can be connected to the camp when they abandon it. Then we have clean up crews come out, and sometimes have been able to get charges brought against some of these people. You'd be surprised how many motor homes/trailers end up here. Lived in until the trash piles up around it, then abandoned. Anyway I digress... Glad to hear from another forest steward.
All we can do is try to be good stewards and hope that others do the same.

Keep up the good fight. Glad to have ya on here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top