JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently joined the site. First post was a buck I recently got out in south Salem. I mainly joined for the hunting side of this forum. I have been deer hunting off and on for the last 15 years in the Willamette Valley. I have lived in Salem for most my life and am a Real Estate Broker and builder for new homes primarily. I grew up on 20+ acres and always had at least a bb gun or more in my hand all day every day. I have been getting into the AR platform lately, I shot my first deer with my 6.8 spc this year and couldn't be happier with the performance of it. My favorite gun to shoot lately is my .17 hmr that I shoot with my niece, it has no kick for her and she can hit the center of the bullseye more times than not and she couldn't be any happier when that happens. Puts a huge smile on my face. So far liking this site, lots of info and decent folks on here.

upload_2017-10-26_21-5-45.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads