JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just threw up in my mouth a little. Never knew Long Black Ram Rods are what you boys are into these days. Geeezzzzzzz. Ok going back over to the Girls & Guns thread to wash these thoughts away :(;)

Welcome MYK
Heck Andy, it is a small world! We may have even bumped into each other in Friendship, IN or at Miami Rifle and Pistol in Batavia.

Bumped into each other in friendship. :D

Brings back memories ... After I left home for the Army ... my folks moved to Amelia.
Dad and I would shoot at Miami Rifle when I was home on leave ... Not sure just how many times we hung out at Friendship while I was growing up.
Andy

Hey as long as your muzzle is covered ... ERRRR wait! never mind! :eek::D
Andy

I would cover my flashole ! Just kidding. New guys been here 5 minutes and ive Iaughed for 10.
You guys are making me miss my muzzle loader. Don't take that wrong. :)

Well the sparks will fly and I hope you don't have a Flash in the Pan ...
Yes my humor is Lock , Stock and Barrel...:D
Andy

I"ll try to keep my balls in my bag and my bore butter warm! LOL

Just as long as you keep your Ram Rod to yourself! EEEK!:eek::D
Andy

hilarious, Andy! Keep that smoke pole humor coming!

Last Edited:
Thanks partsed!
In all honesty ... I do know a bit about black powder and original guns , But ...
I do hope I haven't come across as the end all be all of muzzleloading around here.
There is after all always something new to learn ... and someone new to show you.
Andy

Andy don't be so modest. I'm sure you have forgotten more than I will ever learn about black powder.;):)

Once you get that great smell of blackpowder in your snout, you'll always go back to it! My flintlock and cap lock plains rifles are still some of my favorite rifles to shoot..they'll always a pleasure.

Once you get that great smell of blackpowder in your snout, you'll always go back to it! My flintlock and cap lock plains rifles are still some of my favorite rifles to shoot..they'll always a pleasure.
I hear that. The "fake stuff" just does not smell right. Kind of like Hoppies #9. I no longer use it to clean but for some reason I love the smell of the stuff. Memories I guess.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top