JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After stumbling on this site and stalking over and over again I figure I ought to join and spend some more time here!!

I'm new to the area and left behind all my buddies that I could go out and "borrow" their firearms to shoot with. So I'll be needing plenty of advice as I get closer to making a purchase and becoming more skilled. My handling experience is relatively limited, but I'm happy to be here and ready to step up and get my own!

Thanks to everybody here, this site has already been a great resource so I look forward to being a part of it.

I guess outside of that I should say a few things about myself...

I like beer and bourbon.
I'm not much of a fisherman, but love to have a line in the water with a beer in my hand... and maybe catch a trout.
I'm a Jeep and car enthusiast.
I like riding bikes, road and mountain.
I love the outdoors in general... hike, camp, etc all good stuff.

New to the PNW? I hope you ain't from "directly south" of the Oregon border, and if you are PLEASE don't vote for anti-2A politicians, regardless of their party label! o_O

BTW- Welcome to the forum boards! :D

Don't blow my cover!!! What I will say is I'm happy to be here, came here by choice when the work opportunity came up, and have no intentions of ever voting for any politicians that seek to restrict liberties guaranteed by our constitution.

I like beer and bourbon.
I'm not much of a fisherman, but love to have a line in the water with a beer in my hand... and maybe catch a trout.
Join your local SAR group. You will find many like minded types ...

Welcome to this site JSchuster. I hope you don't like Bourbon too much as since about a year ago when alcohol sales were privatized and Costco picked up the chance to sell spirits in WA state the price of alcohol has gone through the roof.

Boogerhook said join a SAR group. Boogerhook.....now there's a funny name. Anybody with a handle like that is probably someone I could stand knowing. Might be even someone I could get along with.

Welcome to NWFA new guy.

I like beer and bourbon.
image.jpg
Guns and scotch... Together, not so much... Separately, they are a pleasure!

Sounds like you're family!!

Welcome to this site JSchuster. I hope you don't like Bourbon too much as since about a year ago when alcohol sales were privatized and Costco picked up the chance to sell spirits in WA state the price of alcohol has gone through the roof.

Boogerhook said join a SAR group. Boogerhook.....now there's a funny name. Anybody with a handle like that is probably someone I could stand knowing. Might be even someone I could get along with.

Welcome to NWFA new guy.
he could also join a Tavor group, maybe later

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews