JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I Do Not Own A Gun. I Have Never Fired A Gun. And I Plan On Resolving Both Very Soon. I Hope I Can Wrap My Head Around The Basics Soon Enough. Washington State Resident. If Anyone Has Pointers On Where I Can Find A Good Deal On A Quality, Reliable Firearm, That Would Be Much Appreciated. Thanks!

North Of Seattle By A Minute Or Two.

The closest places in your area I've done business with and would recomend (HIGHLY) is SURPLUS AMMO & ARMS, LLC (in Lakewood) and RAINIER ARMS (in Auburn) both great, knowedgable service. Rainier specializes in high end AR's... not "cheap", but you get what you pay for.

If your new.... safety training, range time/marksmanship training, being aware of the laws, and actually trying out different makes/models/calibers before you jump straight in are a must. Will save you a lot of $$$ and trouble.

It's wonderful that you are entering the world of firearms. Freedom, Personal Accounablity, Safety, and Respect.

Wish you were closer - would happily go over some of the basics with you. Unfortunately I'm in the 'Couve.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top