JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy everyone,

I'm new to the group and new to the Vancouver, WA area. I signed up because I was looking to find local places to get out and shoot. Love the outdoors and exercising my 2A rights. Looking forward to making friends in the community.

Nick

I would like to be the first one to welcome you to NWFA and to the Couv.:)
What type of shooting are you into?:rolleyes:
Thanks Ron. Just about everything: shotgun, pistol,rifle. I've had a Remington 700 for a while and finally mounted a scope on it, would like to find somewhere to test it out, and just shoot in general. I've been on the hunt for good places.

Originally Yakima but had been in Bellingham for a good while. I'd like to find somewhere 100+ yards but also any place to shoot pistol/rifle/shotgun would be nice. I've heard of Wormald State Park

Yeah out towards wormwald should have some good spots. I have looked out their a few times trying to determine a long range spot. Down in yacult burn past the jones creek off road trailgead has some OK spots, but busy and only 1 or 2 past 100 yards.

Howdy everyone,

I'm new to the group and new to the Vancouver, WA area. I signed up because I was looking to find local places to get out and shoot. Love the outdoors and exercising my 2A rights. Looking forward to making friends in the community.

Nick
Welcome to Clark County, The Yacolt Burn area is ok, there was quite a few excellent spots this side of Bridge of the gods, but as usual, the BLM, and forest service locked them up tight. All public land.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top