JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'd like to wave a new hello to the people here, I'm new to the forums and have read a lot of the discussions in threads from my interests in various topics about scopes, sighting in, BDC, as well as places to shoot besides gun ranges.

I'm a general contractor when I'm not out exploring and enjoying the woods. Ive been out every weekend for the last 3 months getting the wife and I more familiar with our favorite toys of choice.

I've been shooting rifles and firearms for a few decades, and I still believe there is always a better way to learn through techniques and suggestions by others.

I don't like heated opinions of AR vs. ........ We all have our opinions of something we have owned or shot. I'm a Ruger man, always have been, and you are a ?. We can enjoy that difference.

Ruger Super Blackhawk 1 of 1300 made.
Ruger 5.56 Tactical Mini 14 Nikon NikoPlex 3x9x40

Thank you Sgt.

This looks like a great place to go for gun talk, I've got a few questions for the readers of my introduction thread.

If we visit any of the sponsors listed at the bottom of the forums home page, do the owners get any credit for a purchase?

Are there paid memberships here?, I'm free, and want to know what more I can do.

Do some of the members here ever get together for a local shoot?, at a gun range?, woods?

Just a few questions.... For now.

If you are reading this, I still feel new here and I am posting a new thread in non firearm discussion about crossbows.

please visit non firearm discussion and help me out if you can, thanks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads