JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone just new to shooting clays, sporting, 5 stand gaming its all good, also just starting to reload, looking to move from a mec jr to a 9000 gn, reloading a 1000 rounds on the mec jr was a little to time consuming.
I shoot at Portland Gun Club, Dundee and Albany one of the members at Portland Gun Club told me about the Nortwest forum looks pretty good.

Tri-county gun club has lots of shotgun events you might want to check out. Next month, the club calendar on the internet will only be open to members though. You might want to get a copy of the calendar this month so you know which events occur on which days. The events are usually on the same day every month..like second wednesday, third saturday and so on.

very good thanks, I just happen to be going out there tomorrow, not to shoot, I bought some stuff from Connies components and I guess he is shooting there, so will check it out.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top