JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all! New member here and excited to see that there is a forum specific to our region for classifieds, as well as all the other cool stuff on here. As a graduate student in today's university, there isn't much support for 2a (or owning firearms at all for that matter) by most around me-looking forward to a breath of fresh air by being a part of this online community! Big ups to user Art_Vandelay for turning me on to the place (as well as bringing me back into the fold of rifle ownership!).

Hi all! New member here and excited to see that there is a forum specific to our region for classifieds, as well as all the other cool stuff on here. As a graduate student in today's university, there isn't much support for 2a (or owning firearms at all for that matter) by most around me-looking forward to a breath of fresh air by being a part of this online community! Big ups to user Art_Vandelay for turning me on to the place (as well as bringing me back into the fold of rifle ownership!).
Welcome to the forum always glad to have more join our community

52b017e6eed86816a880063a219b12ec.gif

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews