JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys,

New to the forum, but heard about it for a while.

Mainly looking to browse and see about posting a hiring ad for the FFL I work for, just need to find out if it's kosher to do without a vendor account or not.
Not looking to advertise our business or products, just looking at hiring a few more guys to help out at gun shows and the shop.

Thanks!

- RTF

Hey guys,

New to the forum, but heard about it for a while.

Mainly looking to browse and see about posting a hiring ad for the FFL I work for, just need to find out if it's kosher to do without a vendor account or not.
Not looking to advertise our business or products, just looking at hiring a few more guys to help out at gun shows and the shop.

Thanks!

- RTF

New here too, just joined today. Just curious as to where and when you need help and what kind of experience do you need. Also, what is the compensation?

Hi,

I'm just waiting to make sure it's alright to recruit on here before I give out any specific details. Once I get the all clear I'll shoot you a PM. Thanks!

- RTF

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads