JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and recently a first time buyer of a handgun. I'm here looking for help with educational links and advice from other locals for the best and safest places to practice with my firearm so that i can get the most enjoyment out of my new hobby. I look forward to getting a chance to read what everyone has to say and i hope to be productive for others if i can.

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and recently a first time buyer of a handgun. I'm here looking for help with educational links and advice from other locals for the best and safest places to practice with my firearm so that i can get the most enjoyment out of my new hobby. I look forward to getting a chance to read what everyone has to say and i hope to be productive for others if i can.

Hi Kevin. Where are you located ?

I really like trips into Gifford Pinchot, during better weather of course.

EDIT: I just saw you are in Aloha. Maybe a member a little closer to you will chime in.

Welcome to the forum !

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

thats still not terribly far from where i am, i may still check it out. ive been looking for a good out door range. im not a big fan of indoor ranges.

thanks for the tip, and thanks for the welcoming.

thats still not terribly far from where i am, i may still check it out. ive been looking for a good out door range. im not a big fan of indoor ranges.

thanks for the tip, and thanks for the welcoming.

Well, in that case I sometimes head to English pit. I live about 1 minute away so its very convenient to me. I now will only go during the week as weekends are just too busy.

http://www.englishpit.com

Lots of places to shoot in the Forrest, I spent a while exploring over the summer in my jeep and found several spots.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top