JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and recently a first time buyer of a handgun. I'm here looking for help with educational links and advice from other locals for the best and safest places to practice with my firearm so that i can get the most enjoyment out of my new hobby. I look forward to getting a chance to read what everyone has to say and i hope to be productive for others if i can.

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and recently a first time buyer of a handgun. I'm here looking for help with educational links and advice from other locals for the best and safest places to practice with my firearm so that i can get the most enjoyment out of my new hobby. I look forward to getting a chance to read what everyone has to say and i hope to be productive for others if i can.

Hi Kevin. Where are you located ?

I really like trips into Gifford Pinchot, during better weather of course.

EDIT: I just saw you are in Aloha. Maybe a member a little closer to you will chime in.

Welcome to the forum !

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

thats still not terribly far from where i am, i may still check it out. ive been looking for a good out door range. im not a big fan of indoor ranges.

thanks for the tip, and thanks for the welcoming.

thats still not terribly far from where i am, i may still check it out. ive been looking for a good out door range. im not a big fan of indoor ranges.

thanks for the tip, and thanks for the welcoming.

Well, in that case I sometimes head to English pit. I live about 1 minute away so its very convenient to me. I now will only go during the week as weekends are just too busy.

http://www.englishpit.com

Lots of places to shoot in the Forrest, I spent a while exploring over the summer in my jeep and found several spots.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads