JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all! I found this forum a couple days ago and registered this morning, I'm a Washington native and now living in beautiful central Oregon just a bit north of Bend.

Wife and I are both long time firearms enthusiasts, backpackers, mountain climbers, and are tremendously enjoying the great outdoors here in all it's many uses.

IMG_20200321_162847.jpg

Hi Cycle61,
Halsey here in Bend. Keep in touch please as we are practically neighbors, and supplies of ammo and parts are about to dry up fully, and the New Regime plans widescale registration prior to confiscation of our guns and the Right to own same. I'm a reloader with no firearms ( except antiques" but am always reloading for friends as I am very near sighted ( 2020 up close) but blind at a distance. So, reloading components are my focus.
Best Regards,
Halsey, Bend, Oregon

Hi all! I found this forum a couple days ago and registered this morning, I'm a Washington native and now living in beautiful central Oregon just a bit north of Bend.

Wife and I are both long time firearms enthusiasts, backpackers, mountain climbers, and are tremendously enjoying the great outdoors here in all it's many uses.

View attachment 678321

you seem suspicious. ;) haha.

hi Nick. Welcome to Oregon. If this plague lets up I'd love to swing by to say hello to you and the missus. Maybe we can even go for a moto ride.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top