JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good on ya man! I'm glad you found your way out here and then to this board! I have a good friend in New Jersey and do a lot of business with people in Pennsylvania. It's a different world back there for sure! It took me a while to catch onto the bluntness as not being rude, but just the way they are.

Good on ya man! I'm glad you found your way out here and then to this board! I have a good friend in New Jersey and do a lot of business with people in Pennsylvania. It's a different world back there for sure! It took me a while to catch onto the bluntness as not being rude, but just the way they are.
You got it! I'm very well integrated into Oregon and the only East Coast habit I have is honking my horn more than most Pacific Northwest folks do:cool:.

I Have known a few Vietnam veterans over the years lol and I like to make fun of myself:cool:
You'll fit right in,

cuz WE'LL be making fun of you too!!! :p;):D

7ED05FCD-A8D7-4636-90C5-7929D3D6D49C.gif

Going on 7 years now. Originally from New Jersey I escaped from that bubblegumhole and joined the US Army. Served mostly on the East Coast and overseas but had a bad case of malaise when I left the service. I badly needed to change my scenery and here I am now thriving...;)

8971A3F8-8110-4F08-B2E0-0BA074E0D114.gif

Oh we're gonna get along GREAT!! :s0155:

I plan on building a 1911 next
Welcome! I have really enjoyed learning to work on 1911's. They get a lot of hate, but it's still a very reliable, accurate platform, and you can get any part you want in multiple options. I expect you'll find plenty of people here, myself included, that will be more than happy to talk your ear off about building and modifying guns!
If you're interested in competitions, there are a fair number of places to go shoot competitively, as well.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top