JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello my fellow Oregonians I am honoured to be on here with you great Americans. I'm just another Law abiding American living in downtown Portland. 20201029_191303.jpg

Welcome and how do you like their holsters (from the photo). I've heard good things about them.
I've had it for almost 2 months and a It's been great to train with and carry (Polymer80 Glock 17). Spent less than $50 with shipping and all. I plan on building a 1911 next and definitely getting another holster from we the people.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

I will definitely be looking into this because I love Oregon and I want to keep her beautiful.

Welcome to the board! This is a great group of gun folks and for the most part a lot of fun!

How long have you been an Oregonian?
Going on 7 years now. Originally from New Jersey I escaped from that bubblegumhole and joined the US Army. Served mostly on the East Coast and overseas but had a bad case of malaise when I left the service. I badly needed to change my scenery and here I am now thriving...;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top