JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome.....I hope you left the Cali politics down there......:rolleyes: 52b017e6eed86816a880063a219b12ec.gif

Welcome to the forum and the Pacific Northwest. You won't have as many earthquakes here as SF though some say we're actually due. I was in the '89 quake when I lived in the bay area. Not fun. Enjoy the mountains and the outdoor ranges. Cheers.

HI all, thanks for keeping up an informative forum! Moved from SF Bay to Vancouver last year, finally getting settled and looking to meet like minded folks.

Please understand that "we" in the PNW have seen a large influx of people "leaving" kommiefornia because of its politics. Unfortunately they bring the kommiefornia mentality with them, and want to force it upon others.

Please understand when you say you moved here from kommiefornia "looking to meet like minded folks" as this could mean a couple different things to "us" up here.

1. Are you looking to meet up with like minded kommiefornians who are looking to change "us" to be more like kommiefornia?

2. Are you looking to meet like minded folks who love their freedoms and are willing to fight FOR them? You know, the opposite of kommiefornia.

I wish you all the best.

Tha is for the welcomes. I escaped CA to get away from their politics and hoping to help keep WA free!

If anyone can recommend any good outdoor rifle ranges or spots in the area though, that would be much appreciated.

Tha is for the welcomes. I escaped CA to get away from their politics and hoping to help keep WA free!

If anyone can recommend any good outdoor rifle ranges or spots in the area though, that would be much appreciated.
On the top of the forum is a tab called Outdoor Shooting Areas. several are listed for Portland/Vancouver area.
Not sure how the stay at home orders will be interpreted for being outdoors, the rules are changing for Oregon today.

Welcome from the from the Bay Area. I used to live down in California but moved north over 20 years ago now. I do not miss California but I still have family members living there so I have to go down a visit sometimes.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top