JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone,
New guy here. I've been lurking on the North Fork Wolf Creek thread and a few others for the past week and figured I'd say hello since I'll probably run into some of you eventually!
Designer by trade taking some time off and getting back into shooting after almost ten years.
Grew up on the east coast shooting shotguns and hunting rifles, and a few handguns but after becoming a veggie (save your dad jokes I've heard them all haha) didn't shoot much for a while till getting my own handgun in my late 20s. Moved out here and got wrapped up into work for too long.
Welp I'm almost 40 now still have that Beretta cougar 8000 9mm and a recently acquired new Sig M400. Took a few classes at Threat Dynamics and I'm pumped to be shooting again.
I'm serious about safety and treating firearms with respect so I really appreciated you guys as I read through A LOT of the North Fork Wolf Creek thread.
Looking forward to reading more, learning from the more experienced users and probably seeing some of you out on the ranges!

Welcome aboard.

IMG_0341.JPG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews