JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Little background on me. Joined the army when I was 18 (2003). Did a year in Korea and a year in Iraq. Got to shoot some cool weapons while in. M16, m249( my weapon while in Baghdad), 203 grenade launcher, 240Bravo from humvee. Didn't get the .50 though and I regret not trying to more.

Anyways got out and bought a few guns, a yugo underfolder AK, remington 870 defense shotgun and a ruger SR9. Shot a bit but then it got real hard to find amo and it got super expensive and I sold my AK and stopped shooting for years. Picked up steelhead fishing and that became my life. Well we've had a horrible year for steelhead so I decided to pick up shooting again. Sold my shotgun and my SR9. But picked up a Sig p320 which I then promptly sold so I could get a fns9c which I absolutely love! Also picked up a shield, m&p 2.0 for my wife which she put a apex trigger kit in, a 2.0 5" for me ( which I may sell). A grand power p11 (awesome gun!)
Got my daughter a ruger sr22. And our 2 babies, a savage 22fvsr for me and a .22fv for her which we both put boyd stocks on, bypods, and vortex diamondback 4×12 scopes on. Amazing .22 rifles now. Dime size groups and splitting playing cards at 50yrds. My daughter enjoyed shooting our bolt guns much I got her one for her bday which she will get in just over a week from now. Got her the savage lady killer .22 model which has a stock similar to my boyd stock. Got her the same scope as ours and i just need a bipod now to finish it before she gets it.

Also joined ARPC a few months back so been out at the range a few times. Next on my list, wife wants an AR. Nothing fancy probably just an m&p sport2 with some magpul upgrades and a Sig romeo 5 red dot. I want a cz p10c and a steyr m9a1 (i think that's the model)...ohh and a cz p07...something about the p07 draws me to it...i need it. Anyways that's about it for my shooting history other than growing up in a hunting family and being around guns my whole life. Glad to be here and look forward to many great conversations and hopefully discover more unique firearms like my grand power p11. I really like guns that are great that not everyone has.
Quick edit, also a huge fan of pocket knives. spyderco, benchmade and ZT's, plus many others.

Sounds like @Fishonshawn has the same affliction as many of us on here! Welcome. Looking forward to seeing your input around here.
What Shield do you have? I've got a .40 and love it.

Thanks for the quick welcomes! My shield is 9mm. I'm a 9mm fan. All my pistols are 9's and my next few will be also...if I do decide to go bigger I'm thinking a FN .45 tactical or the regular one would be nice, but that'll be down the road.

Thanks for the quick welcomes! My shield is 9mm. I'm a 9mm fan. All my pistols are 9's and my next few will be also...if I do decide to go bigger I'm thinking a FN .45 tactical or the regular one would be nice, but that'll be down the road.

Welcome to the site! The handle is very familiar from a local formerly great fishing site, no? :rolleyes: Anyway, only 9mm huh? Don't discount .40 cal, the 9mm on steroid caliber.:D

Haha yup same guy. Figured I'd use the same handle for the few forums I frequent, makes it easy.

Well, you'll like it here. The people aren't so full of themselves, and tend to just stay back if/when they get the urge to be squaw fish, Nazi's, Richards etc. And there aren't a lot of words that get censored. You'll know which ones because they turn to "bubblegum". :D

Welcome to the show, this place is better than TV!!! We can even block channels (members) if they get squirrelly...:p

I've enjoyed your in-depth posts And pics of your steelhead excursions as they remind me of my younger days on the many many river banks chasing chrome bright Steel.:cool:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top