JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently purchased two new guns and wanting to go try them out. These are my first guns and I have not yet found a place to go try them out. I don't have an off road vehicle so I'm curious to know if there is anywhere within an hour of Hillsboro I can go shooting outside??

First guns? Can't find a place to go? New member?

I take it you are looking for somewhere on public land to shoot. My recommendations...

Don't go without an experienced shooter by your side.

Learn the rules for shooting on public lands.

Search this Outdoor section for places where we've worked our back ends off to clean up to save our places to shoot.

Be thankful you found the right forum to call home. You'll find lots of help and support from a ton of great people if you treat them right and respect the great outdoors.

Welcome aboard!

Bill

Recently purchased two new guns and wanting to go try them out. These are my first guns and I have not yet found a place to go try them out. I don't have an off road vehicle so I'm curious to know if there is anywhere within an hour of Hillsboro I can go shooting outside??

Welcome to NWFA. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads