Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

New to site

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by OneBadMarine, Mar 11, 2012.

1. OneBadMarine

OneBadMarine vancouver, wa New Member

Hello all. I am from Washington (with Wa. CCl), but thanks to the Clackamas sheriff am a licensed Oregon CHL holder. Have Utah CCL as well....
    looking forward to interacting with your members here. Maybe finding a few guns to add to my arsenal....;)
    I am a model 1911 lover, some of you may see me around m1991.*** under the same user name, but enjoy all types of weapons , have glocks, kel-tecs, Springfield armory, marlin, mosin-nagant, colt, hi-point, savage......:thumbup:

PM me if you have any reasonably priced orphan (unwanted-unloved) firearms, looking for a new home. 1911's will get extra special conciderations......:)

2. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome. Browse through the classifieds. You might find some firearms in need of a good home.

3. turboss

turboss Puyallup Member

Welcome, I have made a few purchases myself on this forum. Good people here

4. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

Welcome to the forum!

5. BANE

BANE Battle Ground WA. Well-Known Member

Welcome !

6. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! i'm certain you'll find this site to your liking ! you get a chanch.....check out some of the "stickys" it'll help ya get around the site easier....enjoy !!

steven