JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, just stumbled on this site and just registered. I'm a long time rifle/shotgun owner although to tell the truth, haven't had them out in years. Decades maybe. Thinking of getting a first handgun and doing a bit of shooting though. Seems like me and everyone else, considering the lack of availability. I guess my timing could have been better.... An age ago as a youngster I lived in Alaska, did some guiding and quite a bit of subsistence hunting. That was almost a lifetime ago though. Anyway, I'm mostly looking for first handgun advice. Been doing a lot of internet stuff but haven't actually shot or looked at. Not a great time with the pandemic.... Thanks all.

Ken

Welcome and glad you found us!

For first handgun, Revolvers are fun, closely followed by government model 1911s in .45 :)

Indoor ranges usually have rental guns for you to try but the ammo shortage may hinder some of those available to try.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads