JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Used to shoot in N. Cal and N. Nevada. Now looking forward to shooting in Eastern Oregon. Have experience shooting on pivots (my favoirite) and line irrigation systems. Been a long time since doing this. Used to shoot prairie dogs many years ago, but they died out in Arizona and friends reported tough time finding them in S. Dakota. Still have the centerfires, but really like shooting tricked out 10/22s and will be trying the new .17 rimfires. Now live in Portland.

Chuck

Chuck,

Welcome to the forum. I have some fond memories of shooting prairie dogs with my dad out in the badlands in SD. The trick is to park and not move for a while. They're real skiddish. We used to use 22-.250 for em.

Thanks for the welcome. May start to explore shooting in Northern Montana after shooting over at Christmas Valley in the next few weeks.

Chuck

Chuck,

Welcome to the forum. I have some fond memories of shooting prairie dogs with my dad out in the badlands in SD. The trick is to park and not move for a while. They're real skiddish. We used to use 22-.250 for em.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top