JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

I was directed to this site by RangerEric. I am new to the area as I moved here from South Dakota all by my lonesome a few months ago for a promotion. I live in Keizer, OR now.

Before I moved here, my gun experience consisted of owning a shotgun and having to pay someone to clean it. Since I have been here and had a lot of free time on my hands from a lack of a social network I started to educate myself. This education led me to build an AR-15, which was really enjoyable and I recently picked up Sig P229 .40S&W.

So now I have these great pieces, with next to no practical experience on how to use them effectively. I am wanting to get a membership at the Albany gun club, but I was hoping to find someone to bring me as a guest first so I could check it out.

Well, that is a good start. Have a great one!

There's a section "Events and Get Together". You may want to try posting in there, and I'm sure someone in your area would love to take you out. Lots of great locals on here.

Anyway, happy to have you here & welcome to the site :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top