Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

New to shooting in Washington

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Poonaner, May 31, 2011.

1. Poonaner

Poonaner Olympia, WA Member

I moved to Vancouver, Washington from Pennsylvania a few years ago and still haven't found a place close to home to shoot yet. I've been going up to Olympia every now and then when the wife and I visit her family and shoot up there with her brother. I'm a huge fan of outdoor shooting (perfer to go the "free" route if possible) but haven't had any luck finding anywhere to do it. I've read about the English Pit but $20 a visit is kinda out of hand in my opinion (I had a year membership at my range back home and it only cost me $60). Any help with some good spots in the woods or descent ranges that won't rape you on membership fees is greatly appreciated.

2. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

3. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.

4. JennyC

JennyC Portland, Oregon Member

Welcome to the site :)

5. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

Welcome to the forum!

6. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! you need to look around in the forums a bit ....... their are 100's of people in your area that can steer you in the right direction ..... enjoy !

steven