JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I was blessed to pick this up from someone and had a couple of questions to ask that I have not been able to answer myself.

Looks like a Herters or Hornady, love the Made is USA.

What would the two holes be in the last picture for? I would be thinking some type of stabilization bar as the previous owner had a hard time making it work. Cartridges were crushed and crimp overkill on some.

Any insight to this old press would be appreciated.

DSC00340.jpg

DSC00341.jpg

DSC00342.jpg

DSC00343.jpg

Thank you Gentlemen, have you ever used any of Daves' Products? He has informed me its an older 333 press. 65-81

Who would be in the know here. Man that guy makes a wide variety of Dies. You name it he makes it, and he does not already, he will make you one.

That, my friends, is how you do business.

I've always had good luck with CH4D stuff, he makes good stuff. I've had him do custom work for me in the past and was always happy with the results. He's also an interesting guy to pick the brain of.

Buddy of mine has an anzio iron works 20mm, and CH4D is one of the few places who will sell you a set of reloading dies for 20mm vulcan. They also sell a press that's got enough mechanical advantage to size the brass.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top