Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

new to region

Reactions
I'm new here and I'm old school.German family and skills/knowledge. My collection is wood and steel with close tolerances and a beauty only us old farts like anymore. I would like to meet others with same likes. gunsmithing is in my blood and sharing what I know is what I enjoy. I have little use for "power" just for the sake of power. Good workmanship is more important to me,older is also good.

Reactions
Professerrrrr,

Quality does show itself doesn't it. The designers and craftsmen work a project a goal to its end. Hopefully, as they move along some art is introduced. To me, both are important.

J

Reactions
Another old fart with the same appreciations. No longer work for
a smith (many years back) but active in my little nitch on collecting
and firing. Still have a half a dozen of my first conversions of military
actions to rebarrel, metal finish, and stocked as close to old school as possible. Kept them to remind how many hours were put into a learning
curve of junk to a proud to own. Don't guess there are too many of
German decent living where I was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin:s0114:
Sorry only one forth of heritage is the same as yours:) Welcome:drink:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet
  • Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a members only club. They have had and have some issues that cause membership to fluctuate a bit. There are more rules than shooting in...
    • coltemp

Staff online