JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Everyone,

My wife and I just moved here, and wow, we love it! I'm retired Army, and my wife and I own a small graphics design company. Even though we've only been here two weeks or so, we are really happy in the PNW!

I'm excited to find this community, and I hope I can add to it over time. Also hoping to make it up to the North Fork Wolf Creek Shooting Lanes.

Best,

jlhopwo

Hi, I'm in Multnomah country in SW off of Multnomah Blvd. I have a Glock 19, and I will probably purchase a AR-15 variant at some point soon. I've never done match shooting. I have thought about getting into some shooting competitions, but more the, I don't know what they are called, but the run/gun ones?

Thanks for your note!

jlhopwo

Hi, I'm in Multnomah country in SW off of Multnomah Blvd. I have a Glock 19, and I will probably purchase a AR-15 variant at some point soon. I've never done match shooting. I have thought about getting into some shooting competitions, but more the, I don't know what they are called, but the run/gun ones?

Thanks for your note!

jlhopwo

Run and gun = IDPA or USPSA. Try Tri-Counties Gun Club (IDPA) or Douglas Ridge Rifle Club (USPSA).

Sorta, it's always "an hour from..." as a positive aspect of living here... The translated term of willamette is "valley of sickness" and I tend to agree. Born and raised in town so I feel qualified in my assertion. LoL

Welcome to the PNW - 36-year native myself - awesome place to live other than the risk of Cascadia earthquake and west-side politics. My wife, from Nevada, describes it as 'enchanting'. Just wait until summer (if we get one this year...).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top