JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hows it going names Ray and new to this site and Oregon. Ive Lived here in Oakridge before for a little bit of middle and high school but Originally from Stockton,Ca. Moved out of Cali because the state just sucks bubblegum and because I was robbed by an ex-friend for all except one of my guns i accumulated since I started buying firearms. bubblegum happens just have to pay attention. im currently waiting to get back 6 of the 9 that where stolen from me. The cops havent found 2 of them but oh well they'll get found sooner or later. Im just a newbie in the gun world only been buying them since 2017 so aint too knowledgeable about anything. I just buy what I thinks looks nice. Im an owner of an Xd9. Xds9. subcompact bitone Xd9. glock33. glock23. glock30sf. glock22. Ruger5.7. Ruger 10/22. taurus G3c. 2 c39v2 Ak rifles. Draco Nak9pistol. Am15 rifle. Ar pistol build. Maverick 88. And I'm currently at 4900 in que for my Draco Ak pistol and my girls hellcat so about 2 weeks well have them also. Came across this site when searching for firearm classifieds as I used to use armslist.com or calguns.com to find stuff u wouldnt see in stores cus all guns in califor ia have the same bubblegum firearms so nothing ever new. If yall have any info on upgrades or whatever for any of the firearms listed feel free to tell me or any noce places to shoot around in lane county or close to it I'd love to hear about it.

Welcome. Sorry about your horrible experiences. I would suggest getting your Oregon concealed permit and the Utah non resident permit ASAP. Oregon isn't paradise politically but at least we still have more freedoms for 2A than most other blue virus states.

Welcome. Sorry about your horrible experiences. I would suggest getting your Oregon concealed permit and the Utah non resident permit ASAP. Oregon isn't paradise politically but at least we still have more freedoms for 2A than most other blue virus states.
I already have any appointment for mines but not till november but ill have to look into the utah one

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Welcome! Northwestfirearms quickly became my favorite site for everything firearm related! Great community of people, prices tend to be reasonable and having the ability to negotiate a price/trade locally I've never ran into a problem selling/trading to any member on this site! I would like to say I sold/traded about 10-15 guns in the past 12 months I wouldn't consider myself a gun expert but NWFA makes it so easy to complete a sale. Again, welcome be sure to check out the forums section for interesting discussions!

Welcome...did some elk hunting in oakridge when I was a kid. Actually took our rifles on the school bus from Sutherlin to play them in football then went elk hunting with my friends uncle that weekend. Man our world has changed.....

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews