JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All,

My cousin recommended this forum as a good community to join.

I've been involved with firearms as an owner for the last 15 years and occasional young shooter heading out with my Dad for a lot longer, stretching back to my childhood.

I don't get out as much as I used to but a recent camping / Jeeping trip where I shared some of my firearms with my friends has rekindled my interest in shooting again. That and a recent sighting of an HK MP5 A5 that was in the gun shop when I went in to pick up some ammo and ear plugs. :D

The preference I have is mostly plinking out in the woods at a shooting pit of some kind. Usually I save the range for sighting in or when time does not allow a trip up into the mountains.

Other interests of mine revolve around my family, especially my wife and 4 yr old son, as well as heading out on 4x4 Jeep trails around WA state, and camping. I also like photography, though I don't have the time or patience for it.

- Jay

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top