JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picked a Hornady LNL AP press up from a member on here last week and i have a few more parts I need to pick up and I should have it ready to go soon. 9mm and 45 is what Ill start with. My single stage is mad at me.

20210115_183327.jpg 20210115_182140.jpg 20210115_182606.jpg

Last Edited:
Congrats!

Have had mine for years, tens of thousands of rounds made using it.

It has its quirks, but a damn good press if you ask me.

Congrats! Had mine for years too...makes quick work of it!

Grease the zerk fittings now when it's new then unscrew the grease fittings to make sure they took the grease like they should. There isn't a preventative maintenance schedule about grease in the manual but you need to blast the zerks pretty regularly if you do lots of reloading!

Don't ask me why I know to do that :rolleyes:

You might also like getting their little strip lights to add to the frame...I really like those on mine.

Love mine. May consider a inline fab roller handle, makes it real easy pulling that handle. Also have their mount and some of their brackets for double bullet trays. They make some nice stuff.

I personally went through a bunch of universal case retaining springs before i figured out how to do a caliber change without messing it up and crinking it.

Love mine. May consider a inline fab roller handle, makes it real easy pulling that handle. Also have their mount and some of their brackets for double bullet trays. They make some nice stuff.

I personally went through a bunch of universal case retaining springs before i figured out how to do a caliber change without messing it up and crinking it.
I have one

Congrats! Had mine for years too...makes quick work of it!

Grease the zerk fittings now when it's new then unscrew the grease fittings to make sure they took the grease like they should. There isn't a preventative maintenance schedule about grease in the manual but you need to blast the zerks pretty regularly if you do lots of reloading!

Don't ask me why I know to do that :rolleyes:

You might also like getting their little strip lights to add to the frame...I really like those on mine.

Got a light strip also lol

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads