JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone!

Just bought a house on Pacific Way in Longview and wanted to know more about the gun laws here. When looking at houses to buy I heard a neighbor shooting and was excited even though my agent wasn't lol.

I came from Oregon and will continue working in Oregon but living here. I have my Conceal permit for both Washington and Oregon and want to know if I can shoot my guns on my property here in Longview and what rules or concerns do I need to consider before doing so.

Backyard is a 2nd tax lot on a hillside so I have an easy backstop but I do have a neighbor way above the property.

Any advice and links to any laws would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

You actually live pretty close to loan oak gun club..
I believe they are accepting new memberships this month only but you have to be an NRA member. Go into Gators Custom Guns in Kelso for an application.
Might call and make sure they are still taking them though....

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Lived there for years. The extended family still does. Good shooting range in St Helens but you pretty much dont need it. Best shooting areas in the world out Ocean Beach Hwy. Take Germany Creek up into the hills.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top